Ramadan V
The fifth? Wowww.... So yeah. It's getting close! Less than a month, kids. Maybe me and MAtt are the only ones excited, but yeah. Are we going to have a theme? Where shall the shindig take place? Someone with fancy html skills make a poll again! My vote is white trash. It's easy, fun, and we all got 909 pride! I personally nominate Wes/Cory/Audrey/Lance's house for the par-tae 'cause it's kind of in a neutral territory... minus Justin, that is... But it's a big house with room for lotsa people... and basically I just wanna see Audrey's dogs. Yay! COMMENT, FOOLS!
2 Comments:
I like catholic themed! Yay!
since it's the fifth ramadan, we should each have to drink a fifth of something... or bring a fifth.
Also, if it's Catholic themed, does that mean I can just come as myself?
Furthermore, this trendy of Justin and cross-dressing is growing more and more disturbing.
Post a Comment
<< Home