Til we get something else
upcoming events: DEC 20:JUSTIN'S B-DAY & FIM RETURNS ; DEC 21:KATY RETURNS ; DEC 23:BRANDY'S PRE-PARTY & CORY RETURNS ; DEC 24:XMAS EVE ; DEC 25:XMAS ; DEC 31:??? ; JAN 7:TOMORROW SHOW in HOLLYWOOD ; JAN 15:MAtt'S B-DAY

Aaron:
Fargo, ND
Brandy:
Los Angeles
Cory:
Glendale
Emily:
Redlands
Gina:
Los Angeles
Justin:
Riverside
Katy:
Stony Brook, NY
MAtt D:
San Diego
Matt M:
Burbank
Neal
San Diego
Wes:
Yucaipa

Previous Posts
Ramadan V RedPlanet usefulness... Halloween Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Mmm..... pizookie... Justin's Ankle Win a date with Brandy... but not really. WES' B-DAY BASH THIS SATURDAY Updated Plans

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

More Ramadan Chatter

Here's a handy little poll. Everyone vote, now.






And Brandy suggested a 3 shot "cover" if you don't adhere to any theme this little get together winds up with. All agree?

9 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

My choice: Bacardi 151 and milk. Thanks to Wes, I know what happens to the milk. Mmm curdled dirt fire! Yes!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all. So I have a decision to make. Ramadan or Havasu. Had this decision for a few years now and always choose Ramadan. How can I miss Ramadan? But this year I'm tempted. My only solution would be if we held Ramadan ON Thanksgiving? Any gobbles- I mean squabbles?

I don't even know where I'll be for T'Giving so THAT might not even work for me. But what are people's plans and would that work?

Cory

5:36 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I'll fucking cry if you aren't there. But Havasu IS Havasu... I guess.... !!! Anyway, any day is fine for me!

5:51 PM  
Blogger MAtt D. said...

whatever's clever for everyone, I suppose. My dad's latest wife wants us to do charity work on thanksgiving, but I'm pretty darn sure that's during the day...

6:48 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Cory, I have a feeling you're going to go to Havasu. Boo! Let's just have it on...Friday? Then bars saturday? :) I miss The Falconer! Thursday seems iffy for people... And c'mon, without justin there, we won't see any testicles the entire night. And that's just not cool. Thoughts?

11:08 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Oh JK, saturday, 'cause Justin's gone Friday too... bah!

11:09 AM  
Blogger corymichaelgin said...

I'm going. but these themes = lame

8:26 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I really dont' want the catholic thing, because everyone is going to half ass it. Bad Christmas sweater or nothing, I say!

I know nothing about this site - could someone do a run off poll :) or just say "f the theme?"

4:17 PM  
Blogger corymichaelgin said...

I say either bad sweater or Red. Sweaters are hot and give you an excuse to take off clothing, and red is easy. Red rum, red stripe, red ale, RED SHIRT. ::shrugs::

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home