Til we get something else
upcoming events: DEC 20:JUSTIN'S B-DAY & FIM RETURNS ; DEC 21:KATY RETURNS ; DEC 23:BRANDY'S PRE-PARTY & CORY RETURNS ; DEC 24:XMAS EVE ; DEC 25:XMAS ; DEC 31:??? ; JAN 7:TOMORROW SHOW in HOLLYWOOD ; JAN 15:MAtt'S B-DAY

Aaron:
Fargo, ND
Brandy:
Los Angeles
Cory:
Glendale
Emily:
Redlands
Gina:
Los Angeles
Justin:
Riverside
Katy:
Stony Brook, NY
MAtt D:
San Diego
Matt M:
Burbank
Neal
San Diego
Wes:
Yucaipa

Previous Posts
THIS SATURDAY Updated Plans This Weekend Friday Allez Cuisine! Profiles? Havasu sounds AWESOME. Can you believe I've NEVER... Summer-izzle in the Redlands Party at the Burgner's house Just in case you missed it

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 16, 2005

WES' B-DAY BASH

Party Tonight? Our House? Bring Beer as a Present? Okay, yeah, I guess.

Last minute thing, not fancy. Just another reason to get drunk and enough floor space to crash. Plus I cleaned last weekend. What more could you ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home