Til we get something else
upcoming events: DEC 20:JUSTIN'S B-DAY & FIM RETURNS ; DEC 21:KATY RETURNS ; DEC 23:BRANDY'S PRE-PARTY & CORY RETURNS ; DEC 24:XMAS EVE ; DEC 25:XMAS ; DEC 31:??? ; JAN 7:TOMORROW SHOW in HOLLYWOOD ; JAN 15:MAtt'S B-DAY

Aaron:
Fargo, ND
Brandy:
Los Angeles
Cory:
Glendale
Emily:
Redlands
Gina:
Los Angeles
Justin:
Riverside
Katy:
Stony Brook, NY
MAtt D:
San Diego
Matt M:
Burbank
Neal
San Diego
Wes:
Yucaipa

Previous Posts
Havasu sounds AWESOME. Can you believe I've NEVER... Summer-izzle in the Redlands Party at the Burgner's house Just in case you missed it BENEFIT sNew Yurr's 2004 Laughlin? New Year's Idear HAPPY BIRTHDAY! New Year's Plans

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Profiles?

Just wondering why most of you have no blogger profiles. I had fun clicking on Brandy's (and my own) and seeing the "recent" posts they had up, from like a year ago. Kinda funny. And I think Wes and Matt M. are dead.

**ADDED AFTER INITIAL POST**

So if Wes or Brandy don't have grad parties, then we should potluck party it. Everyone bring food and a six-pack. Dates and locations yet to be decided on, I'm sure Gail would want Wes' in Yucaipa. (Justin and I were just recalling was good potluckin New Years was.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Yeah I hadn't really planned anything... if Wes hasn't either we should just get together and... what else... drink!

7:18 PM  
Blogger MAtt D. said...

I don't make my profile public for teacher/privacy issues. I learned the hard way at High Tech High. Since it's not public anyway, I never filled it out.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home