Til we get something else
upcoming events: DEC 20:JUSTIN'S B-DAY & FIM RETURNS ; DEC 21:KATY RETURNS ; DEC 23:BRANDY'S PRE-PARTY & CORY RETURNS ; DEC 24:XMAS EVE ; DEC 25:XMAS ; DEC 31:??? ; JAN 7:TOMORROW SHOW in HOLLYWOOD ; JAN 15:MAtt'S B-DAY

Aaron:
Fargo, ND
Brandy:
Los Angeles
Cory:
Glendale
Emily:
Redlands
Gina:
Los Angeles
Justin:
Riverside
Katy:
Stony Brook, NY
MAtt D:
San Diego
Matt M:
Burbank
Neal
San Diego
Wes:
Yucaipa

Previous Posts
Profiles? Havasu sounds AWESOME. Can you believe I've NEVER... Summer-izzle in the Redlands Party at the Burgner's house Just in case you missed it BENEFIT sNew Yurr's 2004 Laughlin? New Year's Idear HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Allez Cuisine!

Justin - I think it would be fun as hell to do an Iron Chef competition. Maybe one weekend while I'm in town or something. The only challenge would be needing two kitchens. Otherwise, the gang picks the "secret ingredient" from the grocery, we only get an hour to cook, and the Reds pick the friendly winner in the end. See what ideas my bored and fevered brain comes up with? What do you think guys?

1 Comments:

Blogger corymichaelgin said...

I'm always down to judge food. Mmmmmmmm

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home