Success!
Well, everyone who comes to this page was at the party, so as you all know it was a success. The superhero theme went over like a lead ballon with an astonishing 1 kick-ass costume, 1 recycled 10-year-old costume, and 4 POS pieces of cardboard. Not that I'm bitter. But if I was bitter, I quickly forgot it as I proceeded to get wayyyyy hammered. Hooray for being a non-puker! (Which is not for lack of trying... I remember sticking my fingers down my throat at some point and being too drunk to even succeed at that.
Anyway, my main reason for posting is... Any digital pics from that night come in yet? I'd love to post 'em here on the 'Planet for everyone's viewing enjoyment. Just hook me up y'all and I'll drop it like it's hot.
1 Comments:
Who had the kick-ass costume? ;) I like my mask and gloves thank you. In all fairness to Chris and Eric, they didn't know the theme til they were on their way here since we decided so late.
And funny things found after the clean-up, but not bad when your parents KNOW you had a party:
1) A red party cup on top of the fridge that says "CORY"
2) A picture of Brandy taped to a framed picture on a wall
3) The list of rules for King's Cup (definitely the best- one of the 'rents left it on my bed a few days later)
Also I've seen Ruben (the one high school student at our party) at school twice now. I like how at least one student at REV knows that I can party!
Post a Comment
<< Home