Knott's Merry Farm
Man I love Christmas. Okay, so if you haven't checked my blog, DO. Although I'll post this here too:
ALSO, Knott's Berry Farm is doing that Toys-For-Tots thing again. Bring in an unwrapped toy $10+ and get in free on Dec. 4 and 5, 11 and 12, or Tuesday the 7th. I think a bunch of us should go. I would rather go on a Tuesday, thinking it would be less crowded. But will it? Lemme know, I WANNA GO BAD. I LOVE KNOTTS! Who wants to go!?
I know some of you have JOBS, so maybe a weekend date would be better. Let's try and do something. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
2 Comments:
I'll totally go. I'd rather go on Tuesday as well, but the 11th works too... the 12th I have rehearsal all day so that's the only day I probably wouldn't be able to make it. I haven't been to Knott's since I was like freakin' 16.
i'd like to, but i cannot...finals.
Post a Comment
<< Home