Location Location Location
There's nothing I want more than to have R3 the Fourth in Redlands at my house. But it's looking less and less likely that I can get my Mom and Bob out of the house Friday night. They don't mind hosting it, but they mind leaving, and I don't want them coming out and telling us to be quiet. I don't want them there at all actually. I'm up for any ideas. Technically I have an empty condo at my disposal, it could be a bring your own cup and chair party, or maybe if I discuss it with the new roomies we can host it at my future residence: Wes' old house. I know it will be fun no matter where we have it, so I'm not worried, but help me figure this out guys.
Also, I corrected the scrolling dates of Thanksgiving and R3 the Fourth. So note the change in your calendars!
3 Comments:
LOCATION UPDATE!!!
No-go for the condo. "I just had the carpet cleaned." That probably wouldn't have been fun anyway. And Wes said his neighbors will call the cops. My mom said she'll do whatever. So Gina: talk to OUR dad ;)
yo,
i don't think my house is going to be an option, and neither is my mom's condo, which would be too small anyway. so, justin...how's that riverside apartment holdin' up? lol
I think Justin was willing to host it from the beginning (thanks, J!) but it seems like everyone feels like it's a day's journey away (why I do not know)... anyway, I vote for Justin's place! Have we decided on a theme yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home