Til we get something else
upcoming events: DEC 20:JUSTIN'S B-DAY & FIM RETURNS ; DEC 21:KATY RETURNS ; DEC 23:BRANDY'S PRE-PARTY & CORY RETURNS ; DEC 24:XMAS EVE ; DEC 25:XMAS ; DEC 31:??? ; JAN 7:TOMORROW SHOW in HOLLYWOOD ; JAN 15:MAtt'S B-DAY

Aaron:
Fargo, ND
Brandy:
Los Angeles
Cory:
Glendale
Emily:
Redlands
Gina:
Los Angeles
Justin:
Riverside
Katy:
Stony Brook, NY
MAtt D:
San Diego
Matt M:
Burbank
Neal
San Diego
Wes:
Yucaipa

Previous Posts
Location Location Location R3IV Redlands Rockin' Ramadan 4 Welcome to RedPlanet!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

2 Days Away

After some investigation into our R3IV, R3.4, R3 the Fourth poll, voter fraud was discovered. The final tally was a three-way tie between RED, Super-Heroes, and Cowboys & Cowgirls. Due to this result, there will now be a final vote where you may vote again, but ONLY ONCE. I will be checking IP addresses if a recount is deemed necessary. All votes and absentee ballots must be in by 11:59PM Wednesday.

And with the go-ahead, I believe The Fourth Annual Redlands Rockin' Ramadan will make it's second appearence in Riverside, CA. (So maybe more of a Reds' Rockin' Ramadan?)

So cast your votes and Blog Bless Red Planet. ::patriotic music::

2 Comments:

Blogger MAtt D. said...

oops... after seeing the voting wasn't going well, I didn't really bring my cowboy hat with me. I did however bring an outfit that will shine with awesomeness. Just you wait and see, it will be french connection united kingdom-ing radtacular.

9:40 AM  
Blogger corymichaelgin said...

Neal's radio show is on today from 12-2. Go here: http://kcr.sdsu.edu/kcr.asx. If that doesn't work, go to http://www.kcrlive.com and click the listen live button.

Also, remember to get your votes in! I see we have only one so far.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home